AKG by HARMAN D5C Dynamic Microphone
Introducing a vocal microphone designed specifically for intensive stage use, AKG by HARMAN is announcing the new D5 C dynamic directional microphone. The D5 C provides the dependability and sonic quality required for all live sound environments.
“Since its launch, the D5 has gained a well-deserved reputation as a highly durable and high-performance dynamic vocal microphone for live staging applications of all sizes,” said Erich Gaertner, Product Line Manager, AKG. “The D5 C lives up to this reputation and offers live vocalists an expanded lineup of industry-leading microphone options to choose from.”
Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, the D5 C is the most sensitive to sound coming from the front, while barely responding to sound from the back. It can withstand press levels up to 160 dB, while the elimination of handling noise guarantees reliable performance. An additional model, the D5 CS, is electrically, mechanically and acoustically identical to the D5 C, but features a click-free on/off switch.
Key Features Include:
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule, eliminating any kind of handling noise.
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise.
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grilled that withstands every live performance.