AKG C5 Professional Condenser Vocal Mic
With the AKG C5 professional condenser vocal microphone, your voice will cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. An attachable presence boost adapter offers the unique choice of two sound flavors for a superior audio performance.
A gold-plated transducer case protects the capsule from corrosion and humidity. The solid die-cast housing and its extremely rugged grille construction make the C5 an easy to use, reliable companion for tough stage jobs.
- Delicate cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual acoustic color
- 24-carat gold-plated transducer case for maximum resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Unique presence boost adapter offers a choice of two different sound flavors
- Integrated shock absorber system effectively eliminates unwanted handling noises
- Robust zinc-alloy housing and spring steel grille provide extreme ruggedness for a long stage life
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 65 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 4 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 25 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 49 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend