LEXICON MX300 Dual Channel Effects Processor
The MX300 lets you switch effect routings easily via front panel controls, so you dont have to spend time behind your rack changing cables. Dual Mono sends the Left and Right input signals through Effect 1 and Effect 2 respectively. Each signal is then routed to its respective output, completely independent from the other. Cascade (Series) sends Left and Right input signals first through Effect 1, then through Effect 2, and then routed as a stereo signal to their respective outputs. Dual Stereo (Parallel) routes Left and Right input signals through both effects independently. Both Effects output signals are then mixed together, and routed to both the outputs as a single stereo signal.
Mono Split sends Left input signal through Effect 1, while the Right input signal is sent through Effect 2. The output signals of both Effects are then mixed together, and routed to both the outputs as a single stereo signal.
Stereo routing provides a single stereo effect path for Left and Right signals. This routing removes one of the effect modules for users requiring a streamlined signal path with only a single effect for their needs but taking advantage of all of the MX300s processing horsepower.
- 2-in / 2-out configuration
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Input Gain Control for stereo inputs
- Intuitive Navigation/Edition with large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel, 3 top-level parameter controls plusExit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- 5 effect routing options
- 99 Factory / 99 User programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24-bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- 1/4" footswitch jack
- MIDI IN and THRU
- XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced I/O
We Also Recommend