JBL CONTROL2PS 2-Way Powered Multimedia Monitor Set
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The JBL Control 2P Compact Powered Multimedia Monitor Set is a stereo speaker system that provides high-quality audio in a compact design, ideal for home, desktop, project, or mobile studios.
Control 2P combines legendary JBL loudspeaker design and reliability to deliver rich, accurate performance for any project.
The speakers are magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronics. Convenient XLR, 1/4" and RCA input options, allow you to connect to almost any audio system, instrument or device. An ergonomic side-mounted volume allows adjustment of both speakers simultaneously. A stereo headphone jack is provided for private monitoring.
Snap-on pedestals are included to provide an optimal listening angle for desktop applications. The speakers can also be wall-mounted using an optional wall-mount kit ((MTC 2P) sold separately.
The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature-set make the Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor ideal for desktop recording and video production, audio visual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
This system includes 1 x Powered Monitor and 1 x Slave Monitor.
Perfect for a range of professional applications including:
-- Recording / Video Production
-- Computer Desktop
-- Entertainment Installations
-- AV Presentations
-- Monitoring of Electronic Musical Instruments
- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass response: 80 Hz - 20 Khz
- 35 watt per-channel power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce exceptional output:
- 115 DB max SPL per pair
- Balanced XLR, ¼”, and unbalanced RCA inputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control - simultaneously controls left and right speakers
- High frequency adjust control - allows the user to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically-shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit - protects the system from damage caused by continuous over-driving
- Wall-mount capable using optional MTC-2P mounting kit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle for desktop applications
|Transducers||LF: 135 mm (5.25 in) low frequency loudspeaker; HF: 19 mm (.75 in) Polycarbonate dome tweeter|
|Frequency Range||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Amplifier Power||35 Watts per channel|
|Maximum SPL Per Pair||115 dB|
|Crossover Frequency||4.2 kHz|
|Input Sensitivity||+4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA|
|Signal Input Connectors (x2)||Balanced Combo XLR 1/4" TRS; Unbalanced RCA|
|Power Requirements||19 VDC / 3.42 A - use only supplied power supply|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Dimensions||235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3 x 6.3 x 5.6 in)|
|Net Weight||4.8 kg (10 lb)|
We Also Recommend