AKG C3000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The AKG C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
The redesigned AKG C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
- Proven performance for more than 15 years the standard for live applications and studio recording
- Ultralow-noise electronics and switchable attenuation pad enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates proximity effect
- Classic sound made affordable gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG´s sonic expertise
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal housing provides maximum protection on stage and in the studio
We Also Recommend