AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
One of the most respected families in audio recording is proud to introduce a new member. Join us in welcoming the AKG C314 professional multi-pattern condenser microphone to the studio, stage, and wherever your sound takes you.
Born from our commitment to total precision, and a team of the finest microphone engineers, the AKG C314 makes use of the best materials and components found throughout the world. It has gone through an exacting design and highly detailed manufacturing process to bring you the end result: A microphone that captures every detail with the precision your creativity deserves.
“I’m loving my C314 - it has a great tone at any dynamic range. It’s now the go-to in my studio” Hollie Smith
- Four selectable polar patterns perfect for every application: vocals, guitars, overheads, piano and more
- Lowest self noise for the highest resolution in high-dynamic applications, such as miking classic instruments
- Overload detection LED indicates overly high sound pressure levels—know exactly when to use the pad
- Computer-matched diaphragms guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reducing the proximity effect
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 8 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 100 Hz, 12dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend