AKG C411L Wireless Condenser Instrument Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG C411 is a miniature vibration pickup for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin and most other string instruments. Its integrated condenser capsule will reproduce the sound of the instrument clearly and without coloration. The AKG C411 ultralight pickup (18g/0.6oz) can be easily attached on or near the bridge with the included nonmarking, solvent-free adhesive pad without changing the balance of the instrument. The C411 is available in two versions. The AKG C411 PP features a MPAV standard XLR connector while the C411 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body-pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Condenser transducer in sealed enclosure for clear and uncolored sound
- Ultralight vibration pickup does not change the balance of the instrument
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 10 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend