AKG C414 XLS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The AKG C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound for beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 6 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2200 Ohms
We Also Recommend