AKG C417L Mini Wireless Condenser Lavalier Mic
The AKG C417 is a professional lavalier microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern.
Its broadband, flat audio reproduction is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. Thanks to its small housing, it can be inconspicuously and securely attached to jackets and costumes. An attachment clip, tie pin and windscreen are supplied with each C417.
The AKG C417 is available in two versions. The C417 PP features a standard XLR connector while the C417 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
- Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous for excellent comfort and perfect fit
- Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector fits all AKG wireless pocket transmitters
- Balanced sound characteristics for natural reproduction of instruments
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 34 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 60 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend