AKG C430 Mini Overhead Instrument Microphone
The AKG C430, professional condenser microphone, is specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking. The frequency response of the AKG C430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound which often reduces the need for external EQs.
With its extremely compact external dimensions, the AKG C430 microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
- Extremely compact dimensions low profile for critical, optically demanding situations
- Cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual timbres
- Genuine AKG capsule for the legendary sound, made in Vienna
- Phantom or battery powering options works with 9-52V phantom power
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 33 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 61 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend