AKG C430 Mini Overhead Instrument Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG C430, professional condenser microphone, is specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking. The frequency response of the AKG C430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound which often reduces the need for external EQs.
With its extremely compact external dimensions, the AKG C430 microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
- Extremely compact dimensions low profile for critical, optically demanding situations
- Cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual timbres
- Genuine AKG capsule for the legendary sound, made in Vienna
- Phantom or battery powering options works with 9-52V phantom power
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 33 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 61 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend