AKG C516ML Mini Wireless H.Cardioid Instrument Mic
The AKG C516 ML professional miniature instrumental microphone, part of the MicroMics family, is designed for use on accordions, pianos, guitar speakers and keyboard/organ cabinets. Using two C516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B29 L battery power supply is the ideal way to mic up an accordion.
The AKG C516 ML comes with a wide variety of mounting materials, such as screws, adhesive pads and adapter plates, for easy installation on the instrument or amp.
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Rugged, highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
- Established as an industry-standard accordion mic on stages worldwide, day by day for decades
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 31 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 63 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend