AKG C519ML Clip-On Wireless Instrument Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG C519 professional miniature condenser microphone clips gently onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, didgeridoo or any other wind instrument. Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the AKG C519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound.
The MPAV from AKG C519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C519 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
- Cardioid polar pattern allows operation close to stage monitors
- Integrated transducer shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical noise
- Rubberized mounting clip to firm, gentle fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Rugged highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 31 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 63 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend