AKG C568B Short Shotgun Microphone
The AKG C568 B professional small condenser capsule combines high directivity and a wide frequency range. It is a perfect tool for theater, sound reinforcement and film/TV applications. Due to its compact and lightweight design, the AKG C568 B is ideal for camera-mount use.
Below 500Hz, it functions as a hypercardioid microphone; above 500Hz, the acoustic interference tube introduces increasing directivity. A switchable 12dB/octave 120Hz bass roll-off filter effectively suppresses impact and wind noise. The AKG C568 B's rugged, all-metal body contains the built-in pre-amp, which requires 952V phantom power. The package includes a special foam windscreen as well as a stand adapter.
- Sophisticated interference tube design provides maximum noise attenuation
- Integrated, switchable bass roll-off filter for minimized mechanical noise
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for camera-mount use
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 11 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 76 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter 120 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend