AKG C636-BLK Reference Condenser Vocal Microphone (Black)
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The new AKG C636 is the legendary C535 updated for today’s rigorous live performance requirements. Professional handheld condenser vocal microphone for live vocal performances, live events, demanding speech and presentations.
The AKG C636 Provides highly detailed audio and exceptional ruggedness. Engineered to reject feedback, handling noise and pop noise so vocalists can fully focus on their performance.
The AKG C636 captures the voice in the most unfiltered, uncompressed and natural way possible. Spend a few minutes with the AKG C636, and you’ll realise you’ve never held a mic like this. Available in nickel or black, comes with zip bag and SA61 stand adapter.
- Legendary AKG studio sound
- Multi-layer pop noise rejection system
- Proprietary double shock suspension system
- Hand selected, manually tuned components
- Feedback suppressing cardioid polar pattern
- Durable, rugged construction
- Transparent, unfiltered sound
- Rugged zinc alloy housing and spring steel grille
- 24 karat gold plated capsule
- Type: ¾" Back electret condenser
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Length: 185 mm
- Net Weight: 312 g
We Also Recommend