AKG CBL410PCC Desktop Conference Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG CBL 410 PCC is a simple to use, plug and play desktop microphone for use with any PC or Laptop. It improves audio quality incredibly when making a conference via VOIP. The microphone reproduces the voice with a clear and natural sound.
With its 3,5 mm stereo jack it is a 100% plug and play device. No drivers are needed.
Its ability to be cascaded makes the CBL 410 PCC the perfect tool for modern communication for both single person use in the office and/or multi-person use in a modern meeting room.
This microphone provides optimum intelligibility and audio quality for your meetings.
The CBL 410 PCC is also an excellent choice for recording applications.
Available in black or white.
- Omnidirectional desktop mic for use on any standard PC or laptop.
- Works with any common VOIP software like Skype, MSN, Cisco WEBEX etc
- Increases audio quality on computer based VOIP calling dramatically!
- Comes in Black or White, very modern design.
- Multiple AKG CBL 410PCC units can be cascaded for multi person use.
- Portable, easy setup. Just plugin
- Type condenser permanent load, omnidirectional
- Polar pattern omnidirectional
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 3,88mVPa (-48dbV)
- Max. SPL 120 dB (for 1%THD)
- Signal/noise ratio 58 dBA
- Impedance 2000 ohms
- Supply voltage 1.5 to 5 V DC
- Connector 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Cable 100 cm
- Finish black / white
- Dimensions 114 x 114 x 21 mm
- Net weight 159 g
- Shipping weight 222 g
We Also Recommend