AKG CK63ULS ULS Series Hypercardioid Capsule
The AKG CK63 ULS professional small condenser capsule is characterized by a ruler-flat frequency response. Its consistent hypercardioid polar pattern provides unmatched channel separation, exceptional off-axis rejection and high gain before feedback. The CK63 ULS is widely used in broadcast and recording studios as well as on stages around the world.
The AKG CK63 ULS works exclusively with the C480 B pre-amp. To ensure an extra-long life and a reliable connection, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts. Careful attention to detail and the highest manufacturing standards make the Ultra Linear Series modular system the choice of experienced technicians worldwide.
Requires the C480B Preamplifier.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern with excellent on-axis response for pure pristine sound quality at high gain before feedback
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 11 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 83 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter 100 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 150 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend