AKG CK69ULS ULS Series Shotgun Capsule
The AKG CK69 ULS professional shotgun capsule delivers perfect results for film/TV outdoor applications or indoor front-of-stage recording. It has a unique two-shotgun-capsules-in-one-microphone design, which enables quick and easy conversion from long- to short-distance applications. It is also a perfect microphone for interviews in noisy environments.
The AKG CK69 ULS works exclusively with the C480 B pre-amp. To ensure an extra-long life and a reliable connection, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts. An eye for detail paired with the highest manufacturing standards makes the Ultra Linear Series capsules the choice of knowledgeable technicians worldwide.
Requires the C480B Preamplifier.
- Sophisticated interference tube design provides maximum noise attenuation
- Two shotgun lengths in one microphone for a selectable operating distance
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity 27 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 9 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 85 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 150 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend