AKG CK77WRL-P Premium Water Resistant Lapel (Tan)
The AKG CK77 WR is an extremely small, omnidirectional professional lavalier microphone. The patented dual-diaphragm capsule has been designed to protect the transducer from moisture and perspiration.
The AKG CK77 WR uses two vertical diaphragms mounted back to back to cancel out mechanical and cable noise by mixing the signals of both capsules out of phase. Its ruggedness and superior sound quality make it an excellent tool for theater and broadcast applications. The screw-on module capsule allows quick and easy service of the microphone.
The AKG CK77 WR L is available in three versions, differing in color and connector.
- AKG CK77 WRL (3-pin mini XLR, Black)
- AKG CK77 WR L/P (3-pin mini XLR, Flesh tone)
- AKG C577 WR (Standard XLR, black)
- H39 Clip
- H40-1 Clip
- H41 Tie Pin
- PB77 Adapter
- W77 Windscreen
- Moisture Shield
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for suppression of cable noise
- Resistant to moisture, perspiration and salt withstands sudorific stage performances
- Interchangeable capsule module for quick and easy service
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 37 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 3500 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10000 Ohms
We Also Recommend