AKG CK91 Blue Line Cardioid Capsule (Req Se300B)
The AKG CK91 high-performance small condenser capsule is characterized by a smooth and well-balanced frequency response and a consistent cardioid polar pattern. It is the ideal choice for critical live and studio broadcast applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is required.
The AKG CK91 is part of the Blue Line Series and works exclusively with the SE300 B pre-amp module. Its robust Modulock bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules.
- Precise cardioid polar pattern for uncolored sound quality and high gain before feedback
- Robust Modulock bayonet design allows quick and easy changing of the capsules
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 17 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 77 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
We Also Recommend