AKG CK93 Blue Line Hcardioid Capsule (Req Se300B)
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG CK93 high-performance small condenser capsule is characterized by a smooth and well-balanced frequency response and a consistent hypercardioid polar pattern. It provides greater attenuation of off-axis sound and more direct sound. Thus it is the ideal choice for critical live and studio broadcast applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is required.
The AKG CK93 is part of the Blue Line Series and works exclusively with the SE300 B pre-amp module. Its robust Modulock bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules modules.
- Hyper-cardioid polar pattern with excellent on-axis response for best sound quality at highest gain before feedback
- Robust Modulock bayonet design allows quick and easy changing of the capsules
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 17 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 77 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend