AKG CM311A Headworn Differoid Mic W/Xlr
The CROWN CM-311 offers the best of both worlds: Differoid® performance in a comfortable headworn microphone. Designed for touring and live-sound applications it sounds like the best handheld microphones-full, clear, and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers.
Differoid stands for differential cardioid it is a noise cancelling mic, which cancels sounds beyond a few inches away - such as floor monitors, instruments on stage, and crowd noise. Controlled field tests showed that the Differoid® provides up to 12 dB more gain before feedback than conventional cardioid microphones. This results in the CROWN CM-311 having outstanding gain-before-feedback and isolation. Many users of the Differoid® say that their house mix is better because the mic's isolation is nearly complete.
- Differoid noise-cancelling technology for highest ambient noise rejection
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding gain before feedback
- Condenser capsule with internal shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical and body noise
- Robust headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Available with professional Mini-XLR, XLR and W/TA4F connector for all wireless pocket transmitters
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 50 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1.25 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 26 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 75 Ohms
We Also Recommend