AKG D230 Interview Eng/Efp Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG D230 is a rugged dynamic ENG microphone that delivers exceptional sensitivity and clarity. For decades it has been a standard in the demanding news-gathering field. Because of its omnidirectional pickup, it is insensitive to varying speech distances. An integrated windscreen efficiently reduces wind noise and plosives.
The AKG D230 features an extended shaft for easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The body is made of extremely rugged die-cast metal with a nonreflective surface for low-profile on-camera operation.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanged sound at varying speech distances
- Rugged all-metal body for heavy-duty use and longest lifetime
- Integrated windscreen minimizes wind noise and plosives
- Extended microphone shaft for ease of handling
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 40 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance 320 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern omnidirectional
We Also Recommend