AKG HC577L Miniature Headset Wireless Microphone
The AKG HC577 L is an extremely small reference head-worn microphone, designed for on-stage use. The microphone uses a CK77 omnidirectional transducer that has been an industry standard for lavaliere capsules for years and ensures superior audio performance. A patented body design protects the microphone from moisture and perspiration. The capsule uses the signal of two vertical diaphragms mounted back to back, mixed out of phase to cancel out mechanical and cable noise.
The HC577 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body-pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Adjustable headband and left/right selectable boom for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for suppression of cable noise
- Resistant to moisture, perspiration and salts withstands sudorific stage performances
- Interchangeable capsule module for quick and easy service
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 26 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 3500 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10000 Ohms
We Also Recommend