AKG HSC271 Professional Studio Headset
The AKG HSC271 professional over-ear, closed headset is a standard for intercom, ENG/EFP work and video production. It is based on the successful K271 MKII Studio headphones combined with a high-performance condenser microphone. The flexible microphone arm mutes the microphone automatically as it is moved up. The microphone can be mounted to the left or right side, depending on personal preference and available space.
The AKG HSC271 features a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. The high-quality six-pin mini XLR connector allows quick replacement of the cable.
- Over-ear, closed design for high comfort and high noise attenuation
- Condenser microphone on flexible boom for best audio quality
- Auto-mute for headphone and microphone prevents feedback
- Switchable bass-cut filter minimizes rumble and wind noise
- Self-adjusting headband allows extended wear without discomfort
- Headphone type closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 16 to 28000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones 104 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power 200 mW
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
- Earpads leatherette, velvet
- Detachable cable yes (cable not included)
We Also Recommend