AKG HSD171 Professional Live-Sound Headset
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG HSD171 professional closed, on-ear studio headset provides an extraordinary noise insulation, perfect for use in loud environments. The headset combines the K171 MKII studio headphones with a rugged dynamic microphone. The flexible microphone arm mutes the microphone automatically as it is moved up. The microphone can be mounted to the left or right side, depending on personal preference and available space.
The AKG HSD171 features a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. The rugged six-pin mini XLR connector allows quick replacement of the cable.
- On-ear, closed design for highest possible noise attenuation
- Dynamic microphone for maximum robustness
- Self-adjusting headband allows extended wear without discomfort
- Headphone type closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 18 to 26000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones 107 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
- Earpads leatherette, velvet
- Detachable cable (cable not included)
We Also Recommend