AKG HSD271 Professional Studio Headset
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG HSD271 professional over-ear, closed headset is a standard for intercom, ENG/EFP work and video production. It is based on the successful K271 MKII Studio headphones combined with a rugged dynamic microphone. The flexible microphone arm mutes the microphone automatically as it is moved up. The microphone can be mounted to the left or right side, depending on personal preference and available space.
The AKG HSD271 features a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. The plug-in cable with a six-pin mini XLR connector allows quick replacement of the cable.
- Over-ear, closed design for high comfort and high noise attenuation
- Sealed design for recordings without unwanted spill
- Dynamic microphone on flexible boom for maximum robustness
- Auto-mute for headphone and microphone prevents feedback and protects headphones when not in use
- Self-adjusting headband allows extended wear without discomfort
- Headphone type closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 16 to 28000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones 104 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
- Earpads leatherette, velvet
- Detachable cable (cable not included)
We Also Recommend