AKG K121 Professional Studio Headphones
The AKG K121 MKII professional on-ear semi-open headphones are a cost-effective alternative to the K141 MK IIs for studio monitoring and playback. Designed for single-ear use, they deliver familiar sound and make intonation easy.
The AKG K121 MKII headphones feature gimbal-suspended leatherette ear cups for easy cleaning. The self-adjusting headband makes them comfortable to wear and easy to use, even in long work sessions. The K121 MKII's come with a fixed, single-sided, straight cable.
- On-ear, semi-open design for solid bass and airy highs
- Optimized for single-ear use for familiar sound and easier intonation
- Self-adjusting headband maximum comfort for long work sessions
- Headphone type semi-open
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 18 to 22500 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
- Detachable cable no
- Cable Length 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable yes
We Also Recommend