AKG K121 Professional Studio Headphones
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG K121 MKII professional on-ear semi-open headphones are a cost-effective alternative to the K141 MK IIs for studio monitoring and playback. Designed for single-ear use, they deliver familiar sound and make intonation easy.
The AKG K121 MKII headphones feature gimbal-suspended leatherette ear cups for easy cleaning. The self-adjusting headband makes them comfortable to wear and easy to use, even in long work sessions. The K121 MKII's come with a fixed, single-sided, straight cable.
- On-ear, semi-open design for solid bass and airy highs
- Optimized for single-ear use for familiar sound and easier intonation
- Self-adjusting headband maximum comfort for long work sessions
- Headphone type semi-open
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 18 to 22500 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
- Detachable cable no
- Cable Length 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable yes
We Also Recommend