AKG K175 On-ear Closed-back Foldable Headphones
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
ON-EAR, CLOSED-BACK, FOLDABLE STUDIO HEADPHONES
The AKG K175 is perfect for live monitoring and mix applications on the go. Just pick them up and you'll immediately find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while travelling.
Try them on and you'll realise they still provide the superior studio quality sound you expect from AKG. And you'll never get tired of wearing AKG Foldable Studio Headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit-even during long sessions.
As the gold standard of professional-quality sound with over one million studio headphones sold, AKG knows what it takes to build world-class headphones-high-quality, durable parts working together to match amazing sonic performance with optimal fit and comfort.
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Legendary AKG Studio sound and comfort on-ear, closed-back design
- Large 40 mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivalled clarity and detail
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit that also maximises acoustic isolation
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge designed to last for years
- Replaceable cable to maximise value and investment
- Headphone type: closed-back
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 18 to 26000 Hz
- Transducer size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity headphones: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: coiled 5 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Net Weight: 250g
We Also Recommend