AKG P120 General Purpose Recording Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 24 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 300 - 6 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance >= 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend