AKG PERCEPTION420 Large Dual Diaphragm Condenser Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG Perception P420 is a multipattern large-diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding professional studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the Perception P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight it is an ideal tool for stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
The AKG Perception P420 chassis is made of precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent-resistant stainless steel grille. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- One-inch dual-diaphragm microphone with three selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting
- Low-noise electronics and transformerless output for high dynamic range and high-SPL capability at low distortion
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria for legendary, pristine AKG sound
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 28 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 300 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend