dbx DJdi 2 Channel DI Box
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The 2-channel passive dbx DJdi is designed to be used as a standard tool for many audio applications. Offering two channels, the DJdi easily solves the problem of converting unbalanced signals into balanced output suitable for use with mixers, PAs, recording consoles and more. The continuously variable input signal attenuator can accommodate a wide range of signal levels and its passive design means clean, quiet and uncolored operation with no power required.
Recommended for: Studio, Tour, Portable.
- Dual Channel
- (2) 1/4” 50k Ohm TS Inputs
- (2) XLR Transformer-Isolated 600 Ohm Input/Outputs
- Passive Circuit Design
- Continuously Variable Input Attenuator
- Ground Lift Switch
- Circuit Passive
- Inputs 2
- Input Connectors 1/4” TS (Tip Hot, Sleeve Ground)
- Input Type Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance 50 kOhm
- Outputs 2
- Output Connectors Male XLR, Balanced, Pin 2 hot
- Output Impedance 600 Ohms
- Noise Level -104dBu (22Hz -22kHz, Input Shorted)
- THD+N 0.23% typical @ +4dBu @ 1kHz (10Hz-22kHz)
- Insertion Loss 21dB typical
We Also Recommend