DBX DRIVERACKPA2 Loudspeaker Management System
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The DriveRack® PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.
With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
ENHANCED AFS™ FEEDBACK ELIMINATION
Enhanced AFS™ algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone.
Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback. Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound.
UPDATED WIZARD SETUP FUNCTIONS
Updated Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. Helps you easily configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.
AVAILABLE INPUT PROCESSING
AVAILABLE OUTPUT PROCESSING
- All New Setup Wizard
- Streamlined AutoEQ™
- All New AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Mobile Control (Android®, iOS®, Mac®, Windows®)
- dbx Compression
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
- dbx Limiting
- Driver Alignment Delays
- Input (2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
- Input Connectors (2) Female XLR line inputs. (1) Female XLR RTA Mic input
- Input Type Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Input Impedance >50 kohm
- A/D Converter dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- CMRR > 45dB
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power +15VDC (RTA)
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) < -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)
- Output (6) Line Outputs
- Output Connectors Male XLR
- Output Type Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance 120 Ω
- Max Output +20dBu
- A/D Dynamic Range 112 dB A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range 123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Input Delay Length 100ms
- Alignment Delay 10ms per channel (60ms total)
- Sample Rate 48kHz
- Dynamic Range >110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
- THD+Noise 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk < -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB)
- Operating Voltage 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 22 W
- Unit Weight 5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions 1.75” (H) x 5.75” (D) x 19” (W), 4.4cm (H) x 14.6cm (D) x 48.26cm (W)
- D/A Dynamic Range 112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
We Also Recommend