DBX GORACK 2X2 Speaker Processor
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The easiest way to optimise your PA
A small compact DriveRack featuring the same software as the professional dbx DriveRack PA2.
To give your best performance, you've gotta sound great. dbx goRack is the EASIEST way to optimise your PA and ensure amazing sound, every time, everywhere you go. And you know you'll sound great because goRack features the same software as our professional DriveRack PA2.
Historically, the convenience of portability in a PA System has meant a compromise in sound quality and fidelity. To answer that call, dbx Professional Products are proud to introduce the all-new goRack™ Portable Performance Processor. The goRack is an easy-to-use portable speaker processor. Based on our industry-leading DriveRack® Series, the goRack sits next to a set of powered speakers and provides powerful signal processing including Anti-Feedback (based on our AFS™ Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm), Compression, Sub-Harmonic Synth and EQ. Each processing function can easily be enabled or disabled via top-level function buttons, and settings can be adjusted via goRack’s large data wheel.
goRack’s rear panel features combination 1/4”/XLR inputs that can be connected to either mixer outputs or microphones. When using a mic, the goRack's Mic/Line switch selects the proper input sensitivity and gain range while dual gain controls on the top provide independent level adjustment. goRack’s 1/8” Aux input allows for direct connection of mobile music players while XLR outputs interface with powered speakers.
The goRack represents the best of dbx’s DriveRack processing in its purest, most simplified form all housed in a sleek, compact form factor that fits in your hand, or back pocket. The goRack is perfect for applications from a mixer, or with its dual XLR inputs and Aux input, it can be used as a standalone performance processor/mixer for the solo artist.
Make annoying and potentially painful audio feedback a thing of the past with the goRack's simple-to-use, Anti-Feedback processing. Based on dbx's industry-leading AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) algorithm, the goRack makes eliminating system feedback a snap. Simply press the goRack's Anti-Feedback function button and use the Data Wheel to adjust the settings. The goRack listens for, anticipates and removes feedback automatically without altering your sound.
Control dynamics and fine-tune your system with the straightforward Compressor feature based on the legendary dbx 163 Compressor. Minimize peaks and level out variances in your audio source material with goRack’s intuitive Compressor feature.
goRack's Sub Synth feature is the perfect tool for adding extra bass to your system. For decades, dbx's patented Subharmonic Synthesis has been the secret weapon used by mobile DJ’s and film and sound professionals to produce low frequency impact unavailable from any other device—unique because the dbx process actually produces a new, Waveform Modeled™ bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio.
Add richness and clarity to your audio with the goRack’s EQ feature. Experiment with one of goRack’s custom EQ settings to instantly improve bass, midrange and treble response. The goRack’s EQ can also be used to adjust a sound system to account for the acoustical response of a room or an outdoor venue.
The dbx goRack is ideally suited for live sound applications where portability is essential without compromising sound quality.
- Compact Form Factor
- Anti-Feedback Processing based on the dbx AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression) algorithm
- dbx Compression (based on the dbx 163)
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- EQ (16 Musical Genre-Based 31-Band Graphic EQ Settings)
- Dual dbx Microphone Preamp/Line Inputs
- Selectable Mic/Line Input Settings
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs
- Combination Mic/Line Input Jacks and XLR Outputs
- 1/8" Stereo Aux Input for Mobile Music Players/Devices
- Independent Left and Right Channel Volume Controls
- Mic/Line Inputs 2, independently switchable between mic or line level
- Mic/Line Input Connectors Female ¼” - XLR combination
- Mic/Line Input Type Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Mic/Line Input Impedance Switch set to MIC: 2 kΩ balanced, Switch set to LINE: 22 kΩ balanced
- Mic/Line Input Max. Gain Switch set to MIC: 48 dB, Switch set to LINE: 5 dB
- Mic/Line Input Max. Input Level Switch set to MIC: 0 dBu, Switch set to LINE: +20 dBu
- Mic/Line Input CMRR > 45 dB
- Aux Input 1
- Aux Input Connector Female stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini
- Aux Input Type Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Aux Input Impedance 20 kΩ
- Aux Input Max. Input Level +20 dBu
- Outputs 2 line outputs
- Output Connectors Male XLR
- Output Type Impedance balanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance 40 Ω
- Maximum Output Level +14 dBu
- Mic/Line A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- Mic/Line A/D and D/A Dynamic Range 115 dB A-weighted
- Aux Input D/A Converter 24-bit
- Aux Input D/A Dynamic Range 106 dB A-weighted
- Internal Processing Wordlength 32-bit floating point
- Sample Rate 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range 103.5 dB A-weighted, 102.5 dB unweighted
- THD+Noise 0.04% typical at 0 dBu in/out, 1 kHz
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +0 /- 0.5 dB
- Latency < -80 dB, -84 dB typical
- Power Supply PS0913DC-04 (9 VDC)
- Operating Voltage 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 4.5 Watts (500 mA)
- Unit Weight 1.2 lbs. (0.54 kg)
- Shipping Weight 2.04 lbs. (0.93 kg)
- Dimensions 6.1” (L) x 4.1” (W) x 1.69” (H), 154.9 mm (L) x 104.1 mm (W) x 42.9 mm (H)
We Also Recommend