DBX RTA-M Measurement Microphone W/Clip
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC
- Element Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Impedance 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage 9~52V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity -63 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Dimensions Ø10(mic head) x 145(L) mm
We Also Recommend