JBL 306P MKII Nano Patch Promotion
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
**LIMITED PERIOD ONLY - HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!**
306P MkII 6" Powered 2-Way Studio Monitors plus FREE JBL Nano Patch Volume Controller
Play back the last 75 years of music and motion picture recording and one name stands alone: JBL. For a limited time only, receive a FREE JBL Nano Patch Volume Controller valued at $164 with your purchase of two JBL306PMKII studio monitors. Perfect for your home studio and content creation room.
JBL has introduced the new 6.5” known as the 306P-MKII.
To highlight this new 6.5” size, we are giving away a JBL Nano Patch volume controller valued at $164.
Delivering a professional performance at the most affordable price point. The next-generation JBL 306P MkII compact powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. 306P MKII is ideal for home studio use, podcasters, vloggers, multimedia content providers and smaller studios.
With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
Replacing the LSR 3-Series, JBL 3 Series MKII features patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Check out this hands-on review by Digital Trends on JBL's new sized 6.5" 306P-MkII Powered Studio Monitors:
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
Since their release, word has spread on the quality and value found in the original JBL 3 Series, resulting in wide adoption from hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast production worldwide. With such an obvious hit, you might ask, "Why update now?"
On every project at JBL, there’s always a handful of features or improvements that the engineering team can’t squeeze in before going to production. 3 Series was no different. When the opportunity presented itself, we decided to make those final improvements to the transducers, add a frequently-requested feature, and apply the latest manufacturing learnings.
The result - a new edition of this popular studio monitor that retains the best qualities of the original, but now looks better, sounds better, and provides transparent sound in even more production environments
70 Years of Expertise
The design of the 306P MkII leverages over 70 years of JBL acoustic expertise to create a refined studio monitor at an outstanding value. While other manufacturers use off-the-shelf components and make subjective decisions about the sound, JBL builds speakers that squeeze every ounce of performance from each component to deliver efficient, accurate sound reproduction.
306P MkII is designed to JBL’s Linear Spatial Reference criteria - a series of 72 individual measurements taken 360 degrees around the speaker to ensure a faithful reproduction of your mix, whatever your listening environment.
JBL Professional Reliability
JBL Professional studio monitors are designed for reliable performance, even when projects push your gear to the limit. Before being approved for production, 3 Series monitors must first pass JBL’s strenuous Power Test.
Each model is required to perform flawlessly at maximum volume for an unheard-of 100 hours - without failure. As a result, you can depend on 306P MkII monitors to deliver consistently excellent sound reproduction for years to come.
lsr305 lsr 305
Nano Patch Free
Nano Patch Giveaway
We Also Recommend