JBL EON208P Portable 8" Speaker System with Detachable Powered Mixer, Vocal Mic and Bluetooth® Audio
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
Everything You Need to Be Heard
Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation make it the most sophisticated, easy-to-use portable PA.
The detachable 8-channel mixer features professional I/O, thoughtfully designed controls and Bluetooth audio for
Compact and lightweight suitcase-style design allows for effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup.
With Bluetooth connectivity, EON208P lets you stream audio from your mobile device. Now you can DJ a party right from the dance floor, or play pre-recorded material for your meeting, worship event, or health club—all without the hassle of wires.
EON208P puts professional audio within arm's reach—literally. The twin 8” speakers and 8-channel mixer clip together to form the most comprehensive, lightweight and portable PA in its class. Carry it in one hand with a guitar slung over your shoulder to play coffee shops and medium-size gigs. Or turn a backyard into the hottest nightclub around. With uncompromising JBL sound quality and effortless portability, you’ll want to take it everywhere. The versatile enclosures facilitate stacking, pole mounting and use in monitor position.
- System Type: Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Maximum SPL Output: 121 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- System Power Rating: 300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
- Output Connector: 2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- Channels: 1-4: XLR/1/4" jack combo connectors, 5-6: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), 7-8: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom Power : CH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
- Hi-Z Selection: CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Mixer Output Connectors: Monitor Out: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo jack, Subwoofer Out: 1/4" balanced TRS jack
- Treble/Bass: EQ: Per-channel high- and low-shelf filters; +/- 12dB cut and boost, System Limiter: On-board DSP limiting
- LF Driver: 1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
- HF Driver: 1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern: 100° horizontal x 60° vertical
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Crossover Type: 2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- Suspension/Mounting: 36 mm pole socket, One handle on top
- Shipping Package: 575 mm x 775 mm x 400 mm （HxWxD）
- Net Weight: 17.6 kg
We Also Recommend