JBL JRX215 15In 250W @ 8Ohm 2-Way Loudspeaker
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
JBL JRX215 Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz
- (H x W x D) 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
- (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
- Weight 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
We Also Recommend
JBL EON208P Portable 8" Speaker System with Detachable Powered Mixer, Vocal Mic and Bluetooth® Audio