JBL JRX225 15In 500W @ 4Ohm 2-Way Loudspeaker
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz
- (H x W x D) 1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm
- (43 in x 18.3 in x 16.8 in)
- Weight 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
We Also Recommend
JBL EON208P Portable 8" Speaker System with Detachable Powered Mixer, Vocal Mic and Bluetooth® Audio