JBL MPATCHACTIVE-1 Precision Monitor Controller
JBL MPATCHACTIVE-1 Precision Monitor Control Plus Studio Talkback and USB Audio I/O
The JBL M-PATCH ACTIVE-1 accommodates four input sources (3 x stereo analog and 1 x USB) and three stereo analog outputs plus USB. In addition to the core functionality of providing seamless A/B switching between input signals and output speaker monitor systems, the ACTIVE-1 delivers a full complement of audio monitoring functions, including precision volume control, mono summing, mute, and dim (ducking). A handy footswitch-activated talk-back function, complete with on-board condenser microphone and selectable routing, has also been integrated, making the ACTIVE-1 the ideal low-cost solution for a broad range of studio production applications.
Designed to provide the lowest-noise operation possible in an active monitor controller, the ACTIVE-1 is ideal for applications where both signal attenuation and boost is needed. In addition to the feature complement found on the PASSIVE-1, the ACTIVE-1 also includes LED level metering and convenient switch-selectable +4dBu/-10dBV input stage operation.
The ACTIVE-1 features on-board USB, allowing for direct digital audio recording and playback when used with a computer DAW. The USB output mirrors the signals appearing at the analog 2 Track outputs, while the computer’s L/R output feeds the USB in.
Housed in a sturdy metal chassis and fitted with a durable array of switches and secure connectors, the ACTIVE-1 is built to provide years of worry-free operation.
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs
- USB Input and Output
- 2 headphone amps
- Footswitch-Controlled Talkback
- Built-in Talkback Mic
- Mono summing
- Dim switch
- A/B Speaker Switching
- Precision Rotary Attenuator
- Level meters
- Frequency Range - Line Level Inputs and Outputs +0.5: -1dB 10hz to 30kHz
- Noise - Line Level Inputs and Outputs +0.5: -1dB 10hz to 30kHz
- Outputs - Line Level (-10dB): -10dBu/+8dBu (NOM/MAX)
Line Level (+4dB): +4dBu/+22dBu (NOM/MAX)
- Dynamic Range - Line Inputs to outputs: 114dB minimum
- Crosstalk - Mute/Level OFF: 92dB @1kHz
- Volume Control Range - Dim Switch: -20dB
Master Volume studio output gain: 34dB max
- USB - Channels: 2, Drivers: Legacy type and ASIO, Compatibility: All current USB Audio systems
We Also Recommend