SOUNDCRAFT SIIMPACT Digital Mixing Console with 32-in/out Multitrack Recording Interface and iPad Control
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
Digital Mixing Console and 32-in/32-out USB Interface and iPad ControlDesigned to be as simple as an analog mixer, but offer radical workflow enhancements such as the unique FaderGlow™ system, massive DSP power, and a pristine 32-in/32-out USB audio interface, Si Impact delivers digital live sound mixing and recording for those who refuse to compromise on audio quality.
A Greater Impact
- Now combine the 32 mix inputs on the Si Impact console plus all 32 USB inputs for 64 total channels to mix.
- Add one Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i to get up to 64 mic channels to mix. Or add a second MADI option card and two Mini Stagebox units for up to 96 microphone preamps, 128 total available inputs and 80 channels to mix.
- Add the Dante option card to get 64 Dante channels to mix.
- Up to 80 channels to mix
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback *
- Increase I/O capabilities with option cards and stageboxes:
- Use included MADI option card and Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i for more microphone preamps, inputs and channels to mix
- Add 2nd MADI option card and two Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i for up to 96 microphone preamps, 136 total inputs and 80 channels to mix.
- Add Dante option card for 64 channels of Dante to mix
- Additional option cards available: AVIOM A-Net, CobraNet, AES/EBU, BLU Link.
- Additional Soundcraft stageboxes available: Mini Stagebox 32R, Mini Stagebox 16R, Compact Stagebox, and Vi Stagebox
Send an enquiry to our knowledgeable team regarding the options above: email@example.com
The legendary British sound
From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term 'British sound' in live sound mixing consoles.
Soundcraft Co-Founder Graham Blythe's acclaimed microphone preamps and 'British' equaliser ensures the Si Impact proudly carries Soundcraft's signature sound today.
Going beyond analogue control
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus.
Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customisable'scribble strip' to name your channels.
World-class effects & dynamics
Si Impact isn't just packed with DSP power. It's packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
Put your I/O where you need it
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it. Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
You can also use the Si Impact's 32 x 32 expansion card slot to integrate it with existing systems and hardware that use any of multiple I/O formats, including MADI, CobraNet, Aviom A-Net, AES/EBU, BLU link, RockNet, and Dante.
Pristine audio direct to your DAW for Multitrack recordings
Si Impact makes recording quick and easy with superb quality, built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback – and a free download of Ableton Live Lite 9 is included.
A single connection to your PC or MAC and you're ready to make multi-track recordings direct to any digital audio workstation. Send up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs to and from your DAW for recording and playback.
Remote mixing with your iPad®
The mix power of Si Impact is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft remote iPad® app.
Mix FOH from the audience location, mix monitors from the stage, or allow musicians to set their own monitor mix from multiple iPad® devices.
We Also Recommend